Title: V.P. Finance and Administration
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Consulting (Strategy and Operations)
- Managed Services (Managed Service Platforms and Business Process Outsourcing)
iSOCRATES offers these MAdTech solutions:
- Media Trading and Ad Operations
- Marketing Automation, Email, Search, and Social
- Creative Services
- Google, Salesforce, Adobe, AppNexus (Xandr), Amazon, Sisense, and Zeta Practices
- Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics, including iSOCRATES Datalytics™
- Data Science and Engineering
- Data Onboarding/Modeling/Activation
- Administrative Services
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly-owned global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
We are looking for an experienced V.P. Finance, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures for LLC as well as Subsidiary company. The responsibilities also include financial risk management. It is a full-time Mysuru-based position.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring and enforcing internal controls
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors
- Maximizes return and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Contribution Margin Analysis, Sensitivity Analysis, Debt Cost Analysis, Monthly Book Closure, Modeling and Re-modelling Financial Reports
- Share Transfer, FC-TRS filing (With RBI), DIR-3 KYC Filing (With ROC), Foreign Outward Remittance Certification, Generate 15 CA/CB for foreign vendors
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Proven working experience as a Director, V.P. Finance, Chief Financial Officer or Controller
- 10+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting or Finance
- CA, CPA or CMA, MBA or MS preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Proficiency in creating financial statements, financial planning and analysis
- Proficiency in general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Outstanding accounting software user and administration skills
- Experience managing Processes, Financial Software (QuickBooks, GreytHR), Developing Standards, Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Performance Management
- Fluent in oral and written American English
- Cross-border U.S.- India experience
- Experience with company audits and both direct and indirect taxation
- Experience with transfer pricing studies
If you are interested and your background matches the requirements mentioned, please send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit our website https://isocrates.com.