Title: V.P., Finance and Administration
Reports to: V.P., Global Delivery
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES (www.iSOCRATES.com) is the leading end-to-end provider of Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution serving publishers, marketers, agencies and their suppliers.
iSOCRATES has three lines of business: Strategic and Operations Consulting, Managed Service Platforms and Business Process Outsourcing. The company is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A. with its global delivery center in Mysuru, Karnataka, India.
iSOCRATES is staffed 24/7/365 with proven specialists who save clients' money and time achieving transparent, accountable performance while delivering extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
We are looking for an experienced Director, V.P. Finance, Chief Financial Officer or Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Chief Financial Officer responsibilities also include financial risk management. It is a full-time Mysuru-based position.
- Guides financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Protects assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
- Monitors and confirms financial condition by conducting audits; providing information to external auditors
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on cash by minimizing bank balances; making investments
- Prepares budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans
- Achieves budget objectives by scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial reports; advising management on needed actions
- Ensures operation of equipment by establishing preventive maintenance requirements and service contracts; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintains financial staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains financial staff job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Proven working experience as a Director, V.P. Finance, Chief Financial Officer or Controller
- 10+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in Accounting or Finance
- CA, CPA or CMA, MBA or MS preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Proficiency in creating financial statements, financial planning and analysis
- Proficiency in general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Outstanding accounting software user and administration skills
- Experience managing Processes, Financial Software (QuickBooks, GreytHR), Developing Standards, Audit, Accounting, Corporate Finance, Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Analyzing Information, Developing Budgets, Performance Management
- Fluent in oral and written American English
- Cross-border U.S.- India experience
- Experience with company audits and both direct and indirect taxation
- Experience with transfer pricing studies
If you are interested and your background matches the requirements mentioned, please send your profile to email@example.com. For more information, please visit our website https://isocrates.com.