VP, Software Engineering
Title: VP, Software Engineering
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: VP, Global Delivery
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, USA
The VP, Software Engineering is responsible for leading the organization in engineering and development for new products, product enhancements and product redesign related AdTech and MarTech Industry. He/she evaluates the potential and practicality of products in development and relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This position requires exercising independent judgment to perform the responsibilities described herein. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Lead the entire iSOCRATES FatTail development and support team(s)
- Work closely with U.S.-based Solutions Architect and Partner Success Manager
- Recruit, evaluate, hire, train, motivate, and manage entire dev team
- Conduct SCRUM sessions, lead and guide the team with respect to product development
- Commit to continuous learning, including certifications where appropriate
- Tracking of tickets via JIRA and Confluence
- Minimum 10 years AdTech engineering experience, preferably working with SSPs, DSPs, Ad Servers, and/or digital media Order Management Systems
- Minimum 12 years of enterprise software development experience
- Minimum 5 years team leadership or management experience is preferred
- Must be willing and able to work during U.S. office hours
- Must be English fluent with strong oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree, required; PG or Master’s, preferred
- Must be able to travel internationally
- Work during UK shift or US shift
- Mysore location is preferred not mandatory