VP, Software Engineering
Title: VP, Software Engineering
Employer: iSOCRATES MAdTech Private Limited
Reports to: VP, Global Delivery
Location: Mysuru, Karnataka, India
iSOCRATES advises on and manages data-driven, mission-critical MAdTech platforms, technologies, and processes as the Global Leader in Programmatic Resource Planning and Execution™ serving publishers, marketers, agencies, and enablers.
iSOCRATES meets the needs of the multi-billion-dollar MAdTech industry (Marketing Technology plus Advertising Technology) by providing a unique combination of automation and operations technologies and solutions to both supply-side and demand-side partners in the U.S. and globally.
The Company has two lines of business:
- Planning (Strategy and Operations Consulting)
- Execution (Managed Services and MAdTechBITM)
The firm is staffed with its own proven technology-enabled marketing and advertising platform specialists 24/7/365 at its own wholly owned global delivery centre in Mysuru, Karnataka, India and with its expert partner-facing Partner Success team based in St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.A.
Partners save money and time, achieving transparent, accountable performance while receiving extraordinary value. Savings stem from a low-cost, focused global delivery model at scale that benefits from continuous re-investment in technology and specialized training.
The firm is owned by its employees and is headquartered in Saint Petersburg, Florida, USA
The VP, Software Engineering is responsible for leading the organization in engineering and development of new products, product enhancements and product redesign related to AdTech and MarTech Industry. He/she evaluates the potential and practicality of products in development and relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. This position requires exercising independent judgment to perform the responsibilities described herein. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required by the employee.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead the entire iSOCRATES development and support team(s)
- Work closely with US based Solutions Architect and Partner Success Manager
- Recruit, evaluate, hire, train, motivate, and manage the technology team
- To conduct SCRUM sessions, guide and lead the team as necessary
- Support VP, Global Delivery in operational deliverables
- Commit to continuous learning, including certifications where appropriate
- Minimum 10 years AdTech engineering experience, preferably working with SSPs, DSPs, Ad Servers, and/or digital media Order Management Systems
- Minimum 12 years of enterprise software development experience
- Minimum 5 years team leadership or management experience is preferred
- Must be willing and able to work during the EMEA time zone and provide some overlap for the US time zone
- Must be English fluent with strong oral and written communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree required; PG or Master’s is preferred
- Must be able to travel internationally