Media and Marketing Sourcing
The iSOCRATES GUIDE to
Programmatic Media and Marketing Services Sourcing
Should organizations outsource their programmatic media and marketing services, perform them in-house, or orchestrate a hybrid sourcing solution?
The right answer depends on many factors which we explore in depth in this helpful and comprehensive GUIDE.
Download your free iSOCRATES GUIDE today and find out:
- How do you decide if you should invest in an in-house team?
- How do you know if you should outsource?
- If you want to outsource, should you go with an agency, an independent trading desk, a low-cost offshore vendor, or some combination?
- How do you determine what functions should be in-housed vs. outsourced?
- How do you build a strong RFP?
- What are the sourcing options for data and software?
- What are best practices for outsourcing?
Proper sourcing can enable you to reduce costs, increase efficiencies, and leverage the technology and expertise of specialists, while your business can focus on what it does best.
Reading time: <20 minutes
“I can vouch for the large double-digit realized savings and gains in control and transparency to be had from the smart use of data, media and marketing managed services. But, the “who” and “how” you do this makes all the difference.”
– Michael Pollack, SVP, NewsAmerica Marketing
Get Our GUIDE
Download this GUIDE today to start making better sourcing decisions tomorrow.
To get immediate access to the answers to your sourcing questions, simply fill out the no obligation form below.
How can we partner to create value for you?