What “MADTech Wisely” means
What "MADTech Wisely" means to iSOCRATES
We have your back.
- When we make a commitment, it’s a real thing. We’re your biggest cheerleader and will do what it takes to ensure you succeed. We’re in your corner fighting for you. To us, “MADTech Wisely” is more than the dictionary definition for “partnership”: a contractual vendor association involving close cooperation between parties having specified and joint rights and responsibilities.
- As proven specialists, we exist to help you compete, to succeed, to make your life easier. To be a good partner is to master deliverables, be a good listener and to pull your own weight…and more.
Partners feel like they can talk to each other about anything, even the difficult stuff. We consider our partners friends.
- We can say anything we want to each other knowing that we won’t be judged for it or share it with others. If one partner brings up a concern, they know they’ll be heard by the other partner and will try to work it out. If you or we aren’t happy with our role in the relationship, it’s not a partnership. It isn’t a good relationship if you feel like you’re constantly doing stuff you don’t want to do or have goals and objectives that are not being met, or are not realistic to achieve, or when one partner is not being respectful to the other. We legitimately enjoy their company, even on rough days.
We need to be on the same wavelength. We won’t argue with you, but we may have discussions.
- When we need to talk things out, emotions won’t go bonkers. There’s no shouting, no blowups, no threats of divorce. We won’t hide or be passive-aggressive. We aim to work toward an awesome outcome. Sometimes that’s a compromise. If things can’t be compromised on, we come up with a way to make it work with the same goals in mind and be mindful or take action where needed.
Why does the concept of partnering wisely matter so much to us at iSOCRATES?
- Because we see and have benefited from the value of true, productive relationships taken to this level of commitment. It’s amazing what can be accomplished and the satisfaction we each can derive when we understand each other and our roles and take pride in making the most of them.
How can we partner to create value for you?